Hotel Uterus

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I found myself in Marina Del Rey this morning buying this lovely beauty from a craigslister. I've been looking for one for a while now and this one came up. It's no Le Creuset but not having an extra $150 lying around to buy one of those I paid $25 for this one used only once (or so said the seller).

I've been wanting to make this bread for over a year now. Can't wait to see the final product.

Since we were along the coast we stopped off in Manhattan Beach and played for a couple hours. We met up with a friend and ate lunch on the beach. A beautiful day at 73 degrees with blue skies.




3 comments:

PB said...

Did you make the bread yet?
Mom

Casey said...

It's Casey, Ginny's lover, and I wanted to share with you my FAVORITE bread recipe. It might be the same one you have but I couldn't tell from the video. It is so good and literally no work. I prefer to dust it with flour rather than wheat bran. He also has a raisin walnut bread that is to die for. My bread is a great book. http://www.sullivanstreetbakery.com/recipes.

I find it creepy that I read your blog but Ginny assured me it wasn't. So Hi nice to meet you if only in blogworld.

Delphi said...

Casey, at last i meet the mistress. Thank you for the link. Ginny said you had found a recipe. I will try it today if I can!